Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Time to Shine in '09 ~ Tay

WOW, i cant believe its the beginning of a new year. and the last year of this decade. time flies!! Next New years eve there will be no option to wear the glasses that say "2009" with the holes in the zeros being the eyeholes..yea, wont work for "2010" . its the small things in life. come one now.

Wellllllllllll as Tay says, its time to shine is '09! i love that. i hope to be the light God would have me to be in this broken world. i hope to shine in a way that is worthy of the name of Jesus Christ. I dont want to be mediocre in my pursuit of this heavenly Savior that wants to know me. I desire to know him. that is what i want for 2009.

I also want to travel. to Switzerland that is, to visit my dear friend Maria.
I want to travel with Ginny to pheonix or to St John.
I will be traveling to Kentucky to be a bridesmaid in Kristin Line's wedding. ive never been to KY..AND they are picking me up in Nashville, TN..sooooooo i cant wait to hang out there too:-)

other than that. i think this year will be exciting. not sure what is to come. but i find that exciting in itself.

all i know is that its back to day one. back to work, back to freezing cold winter weather. back to hoping its warm enough for the beach...its 2 weeks til Trey is 4 months old. and its 2 months from my birthday.

I hope everyone's 2009 is off to a fabulous start!!
the end!

No comments: