Monday, July 21, 2008

Pictures- yes like from a camera...

Hello Everyone.
if you do not know this about me, then you dont know much about me;-) jk

so i rarely take pictures..much less develop them..back in college i only used a disposable camera.that was when i actually took pics...Klein usually gave me doubles..THANKS for that..or I would have no photo albums of my college life..haha

so now Klein is married and in ATL. so i have my own digital camera. however being that the photos are digital, i dont get them developed that often..unless i happen to find a fabulous picture frame that NEEDS a recent photo..

ok so now that digital photos have come along, the newest fad is to download your pictures onto your computer and various websites: facebook, myspace, blogs, etc etc....

as you can guess, if i was slow at the whole picture developing thing. i am certainly behind at learning how to download photos to different websites..i mean i have done some, like facebook and myspace..but i have yet to take the time to learn how to put photos on my blog.

sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words..soooooooo I think i need to learn to add photos
:-)

thats all i got on this subject..

happy monday to all

No comments: