Thursday, December 04, 2008

Catching up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2o1uxzI-hA

1. This song is amazing. it made me cry. for several reasons. i love crying. not the sad kind, but the kind that you cant keep away. the kind that comes from your soul.
listen to that song please. and especially the lyrics. its amazing. our Lord, King, Savior is amazing. and his ways our not our ways. I hope i learn more about that!

2. So 2008 is ending. WOW has it been a year to remember. More has happened in this year than ever, i feel like i say that every year. ha. but i wouldnt change any of it. God has been so gracious to me. I want to know him more, and honor him more. I want to shine of his love more in this dark place. I want to remember that this is not my home.. i want that to resonate in my heart, not just my mind. I dont want to get comfortable here or feel cozy. We are only passing through. I want to be constantly looking toward the day that we do go home, and do everything in sight of that.

3.Well my nephew is perfect. yes he was born on Sept 19th. its probably now in my top 5 favorite days of my life. its true. i love him to death. HE is the most precious picture of innocence and purity. When his lip curls and he gets sad. its the most real sadness. he doenst know how to fake being sad for attention yet. his face looks as if he is trying his best to be happy, but that lip still wins and curls. its pitiful. your probably like, why the heck is this kid so sad. well its because sometime his stomach bothers him. a baby changes everything.

4.WE got to celebrate his first thanksgiving not long ago..how special. all my aunts, uncles, cousins were there. we ate til we fell back on the couches, we watched all the good football games, we talked about life, the Lord, and the love that he has blessed our family with..im so thankful, its not like that everywhere.

5. Soccer season has a break. Its nice. to have time after work for the gym again. Um there is this one instructor. Jenn. she is amazing. i dont know how she does it. Alicia, you know what im talkign about. But i love her classes. Cycling is awesome and i just started her sculpting. i think i might die after every class..but i love it. kinda like how i love roller coasters and scary movies. ya know.haha
back to soccer, our season starts back up again in january with our first season game being february 7th. man that is gonna be here soon. and we will freeze at practice. i love those girls. they are blessing. i love this opportunity. i want to help them be a better team. i hope they will have more mental discipline this year, and more fight in them. thats the only way i know. i also hope to show them JEsus. I want them to know its cool to love him and follow him at all ages. and during their time in 6th grade.

6. Its 3 weeks til CHristmas. I love this time of year. We always have a birthday cake for Jesus. its great. a baby changes everything, its true. Its going to be super busy til then, 3 Christmas parties, 2 concerts, a girls night tonight which i am SUPER pumped about.
our christmas tree is up at my parents' house. its great. alicia and i are decorating our townhome this saturday. it will be a fun roommie bonding day.

7.so with this last month of the year now upon us. i want to cherish each day. i want to live each moment in the moment on not looking for anything more or wishing for something. i want to be thankful for where God has me, what he is teaching me and showing me this day. Because life and breath is too precious to miss out on. Soon it will be 2009. i think it will be a great year. my heart is excited. i dont really know why. but it is. and i like that



1 comment:

Taylor Lauren said...

I love your new post! I have been waiting for months for it;) I love you!