Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Few Things..that is all

1. Friday my nephew Trey was born. He is 7 lbs 12 oz. 20.5 inches. and PERFECT!! seriously i cant even believe it..its such a miracle. i could just sit and hold him and watch him all day long
2. It is fall..and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE it!! this means pretty leaves, awesome weather, football games, cookouts, the fair, reunions with friends, camping, jeans and sweaters!!!!!!!!:-)
3. Alicia moves in Oct 11th..i am so excited!
4. I love my soccer team. The girls are so adorable and getting more and more excited about soccer. not to mention they have already improved a ton!
5. I start my first acylics painting class today. awesome
6. Friday night is a secret.
7. Sat is WFU game. and Sat night is EM's wedding.. ELON REUNION!!
8. Ive been sick so ive missed working out. Cycling is thursday and i cant wait to get on the Bike
9. Lets back track....Sat was the NCSU game..AMAAAAAAZING and SO fun!! lets just say i lost my voice bc of it. haha..Sat night was Fox and the Hound then out for some dancing, mostly with the girls, but they guys did make an effort. Matt's hair looked good twice in a row..haha.
10. Im excited for about all my new friends
11. I am sad MAria is gone. i will miss her. but im excited to go visit her in Switzerland
12. I want to watch What Happens in Vegas again. GRae, you down?? want to make it 3 times? haha..we could drink that homemade hot cocoa again!!
13. Next week is bbq and shopping spree night.
14. Next week is also the Martina Concert.
15. Last but not least are a few more
16. I love Jesus..i want to love him more and more everyday. that is my hearts desire. He has been truly incredible in my life. so faithful. saved me from situations in my life that i couldnt see the future in. but he knew!! has blessed me with so many amazing friends and family. And even in the tough times He has given me OVERWHELMING joy!! that is soooooooooo worth the obedience that at one time was difficult. God will reign always. He will win the battles..and i strive to daily yield to him
17. I pray for my husband everyday..no no no. i dont know who he is yet. But i cant wait to meet him. and i pray that Jesus reigns as Lord in all areas of his heart and life! We will have lots to talk about one day. i pray its soon
18. Im getting a massage today!
19. im eating 42 st oyster bar for lunch today
20. i wish there were more hours in a day
21. i wish ants could never get into houses!
22. I want someone to invent chapstick that is unbeatable.that works and never stops working!
23. My dad is playing golf today. he is good at everything
24. i love my coworkers..that is a huge blessing!
25. i made homemade choc chip cookies last night
26. tonight i will make choc chip muffins
27. Thurs after cycling i think i will go out to eat sushi
28. I love Sake House
29. I cant wait for Thanksgiving
30. I cant wait for Christmas
31. I dont care for Halloween.
32. I love game nights
33. I love guitar and singing nights
34. I love the Hoods
35. I miss my brother Josh
36. Next year i am traveling around Europe
37. I am also going to Colorodo with a group of friends!!!
38. I will end here..i know 38 is a random place to end..but i ran out of time!

maybe ill continue this randomness later!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

i wanna go to sake house!!!! Lets have a Shae/Kelly date night soon!

Taylor Lauren said...

Ahhhh...#12...I was there too! I don't know if you remember, but I did spill homemade hot chocolate all over myself and have no idea why:)

Ginny said...

Yes Tay did. Shae...can you please tell me what money tree you are getting money from to do all these fun adventures?!!!

Lauren said...

Take me on some of your adventures! Even if its just a fun little excursion around Raleigh, I'm game! And woot woot for Martina on Saturday!!!