Thursday, April 20, 2006

testing testing

HELLO!
Yes i have given into this world of the bloggers. I figure that i read some of my friends blogs and I enjoy journaling, so hey, why not create my own blog. Plus I type faster than I write and i is a widely known fact that i have the handwriting like that of a kindergarten boy. If there were a font of my handwriting then that would be the name "Kindergarten Boy" It is sad..I know! Some people say it has to do with the fact that i am left handed and a math person...hmmm..
well there is no point to this blog except i had to make an entry to preview my page..i hope it works...?!?!!?
lataaaaaa

4 comments:

Ginny said...

hollllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Patti said...

WORD! .....instead of the long font name and that i have never really seen your handwriting we could call it,"chicken scratch" .... that is how my little brother writes anyway. welcome to the gang blogger buddy ;0

Jay said...

yay for shae!!!!

yeah chicken scratch...i second that...thats what we grew up calling bad scribbly writin....

shellyeve said...

i'm so glad you've joined up! good to see ya on here.